Best Auto of Longmont offers an auto tune up service that consists of a multi-point inspection. The multi-point inspection ensures that your vehicle has been thoroughly examined, and that your resulting tune up provides the best operating performance of your vehicle. When a vehicle is not running at it’s optimum performance, the failing vehicle components can have a negative cascading effect on other vehicle components. A regular tune up on your vehicle will actually save your money over the long haul. Best Auto of Longmont will only replace parts when they are in need of replacement.
If you have your vehicle on our vehicle maintenance program, or you are bringing your vehicle in for a tune up, the following services are included:
- Inspect fuel filter
- Test the fuel pump for proper pressure for the make and model of your vehicle
- Inspect the fuel injectors
- Inspect the spark plugs for wear or discoloration
- Inspect ignition coil and ignition module
- Inspect plug wires for bad connections and breakage
- Inspect the engine’s air intake filter for dirt and grime
- Check the engine timing and idle.
- Inspect the PCV valve.
- Inspect the vehicle’s points and condenser
Call Best Auto of Longmont for your next tune up, and ask about our vehicle maintenance program.