Best Auto of Longmont offers quality brake system analysis and repair services. Properly functioning brakes are critical, especially when driving our Colorado mountain roads. We offer a comprehensive brake system analysis by inspecting all the key components. We service both disc brakes and drum style brakes for all cars and light trucks.
- Master cylinder operation – the brake system component that delivers hydraulic pressure to your brake calipers
- Brake rotors (discs) for wear or damage caused by worn out brake pads
- Brake drums in larger vehicles and older model cars
- Brake pads for excessive wear
- Springs, adjusters and guides that become grimy from brake dust and road debris
- Brake calipers to ensure they are properly compressing and releasing
- Brake lines to ensure they are not damaged or leaking brake fluid.
Your vehicle may exhibit symptoms that may indicate that your brakes are in need of an inspection:
- Brake noise when the brakes are applied
- Constant or intermittent wheel noise
- Vehicle pulls to the left or right when the brakes are applied
- Steering wheel shakes or vibrates when the brakes are applied
- Excessive brake dust collecting on one or more wheels.
If you are experiencing any of the symptoms above, Call Best Auto of Longmont to schedule a brake repair or inspection service.