Best Auto of Longmont offers quality full transmission repair and maintenance services. In general, transmission maintenance services should be performed based on your vehicle manufacturer’s maintenance recommendations. When transmission service is required, we use the latest in state-of-the-art technology. We will install a safe and effective cleaner to suspend harmful varnish and sludge from the transmission valve body, torque converter and line and subsequently flush the transmission. We then install new high-tech transmission fluid with conditioners.
Common symptoms of an automatic transmission issue includes:
- Hesitation after placing vehicle in drive, followed by a clunk when the transmission finally engages
- Rough shifting
- Vehicle doesn’t move when shifted into drive or other gears.
- Transmission doesn’t shift at higher speeds
- Transmission fluid on the driveway or where vehicle has been parked
- Whining or whirring sound coming from transmission when put into gear.
Commons symptoms of a manual transmission or clutch issue includes:
- Vehicle randomly pops or slips out of gear
- Grinding when trying to shift gears
- Clunking sound when letting out the clutch
- Car does not move when put into gear.
Call Best Auto of Longmont or fill out our web form if you are experiencing any of the above transmission symptoms, or if your vehicle is due for a transmission maintenance service.